[Moon-net] Important Notice about LPRO Rubidiums

Doug Millar dougnhelen at moonlink.net
Sat Nov 8 18:59:34 CET 2008

Hi All,
	We have been getting lots of orders and inquiries about the
oscillators. However, Please please contact Robin WA6CDR directly
with your order as he is taking care of the financial part. His email
is "Robin" wa6cdr at cq160.net as per the instructions sent earlier. Be
sure to have your name, call and address on any communications with
him including Pay Pal, checks etc.
	We just checked a batch of 40 of them and they will be ready to go.
They are only checked for lock and initial frequency. I will put up a
short power point on the rest of the information shortly.
		Doug K6JEY