[Moon-net] QRS

Andreas Haefner dj3jj at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 22:43:58 CET 2008

Tnx to all for the very interesting discussion.

After all the i am very confident that all ops will be more sensitive in the second part
of the contest.

73s and gl in part 2

Andreas DJ3JJ JN48js

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:56:58 -0800
From: "Bergonti, Sergio" <Sergio.Bergonti at lamresearch.com>
Subject: Re: [Moon-net] QRS
To: "Russ K2TXB" <k2txb at dxcc.com>, "Edward Cole"
    <kl7uw at acsalaska.net>,    <moon-net at list-serv.davidv.net>

Maybe I was trying to be a little sarcastic talking about 60wpm, but in
case someone didn't catch that up, or pretend not to... Yes I was.
I hope we can now find the spirit and pay more attention on some more
efficient, or rather adequate, operating methods.  Confessing  on
Moon-net it ain't of much use.

Regards

Sergio