[Moon-net] [NEWSVHF] 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

Bruce n2liv at optonline.net
Fri Nov 7 19:42:30 CET 2008

 MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

 35 th EASTERN VHF.UHF CONFERENCE
 APRIL 17, 18 & 19, 2009
CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL
1 BRIGHTMEADOW BLVD (off Rt 5)
 ENFIELD, CT. 06082
(860) 741-2211
call for reservations, ask for inhouse reservatio and a block of rooms under
NEWS Group

 SPEAKERS AND PROCEEDINGS ARTICLES ARE NEEDED.
 FURTHER INFO TO FOLLOW ON WEB SITE.
TENTATIVE SPEAKERS:
PAUL  W1GHZ- WAVE GUIDE FILTERS
DALE AF1T- BASIC ANTENNAS.
BRIAN ND3F - BACKPACK ROVER - UPDATED
more to follow

This is a call for papers and presentations for the
35 th Eastern VHF/UHF Society 2009 conference on April 17, 18 & 19th in
Enfield, Ct.  I have volunteered once again to be the program chairman and
proceedings editor
and will be accepting papers for the proceedings with a cutoff date
 of March 15th 2009.  All papers will be submitted to me at
n2liv at arrl.net or n2liv at optonline.net  All papers should be weak
 signal VHF/UHF or Microwave related. If you have a question about a
 topic please do not hesitate to ask.  If you wish to make a presentation
 (with a published paper or not) please e-mail me at the above address.
 Information about the conference will soon be found at
 http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html

Hope to see you in Enfield at the conference!
Thanks for your time to  read this!

 BRUCE N2LIV
CONFERENCE CHAIRMAN & PROCEEDINGS EDITOR