[Moon-net] QRS

F2TU Philippe f2tu.philippe at orange.fr
Tue Nov 4 18:36:38 CET 2008

Hello,
For a very weak signal, it is very important to separate words and
letters and to increase these spaces. Especially to separate words
(call). On QRZ, we must reduce the speed. Make points longest, what is
not easy. Many good telegraphers unable to read a slow telegraphy, hi.
73

Philippe PIERRAT - F2TU
http://F2TU.perso.orange.fr