[Moon] [Moon-net] Fw: Prime focus extention calculation

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:18:27 CET 2008

Dear Walter.

You can find a small Dish.EXE file on my home page

http://www.2ingandlin.se/SM6FHZ.htm

under "Engineering". It runs in a DOS-window under at least up XP.
Don't know about Vista...

With that you can calculate the complete profile for the dish for the
f/D you like.

It is a very simplistic piece of S/W.

Good luck.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ