Wx (wind) permitting, I plan to be QRV during the 13cm leg
next WE (8-9th March). It has been a while since I have been on 13cm so
I am looking forward to working some stations.
QRG Tx from VK3NX will be around 2301.950-2301.990 MHz (preferably on
I can receive ALL sub-bands, 2301, 2304 (NA) , 2320 (Eu) and 2424 (JA).
If the Wind is OK I will be QRV on both days.
In the past I have had very little response from NA on 13cm except
for a few stations. Is there anywhere else I can "publicise" my
intended activities to attract more response from NA?
As a separate issue, It is quite possible that in the next 1-2 years we
may lose 2300-2302 MHz allocation here in VK and as such I may need
to "relocate" to the 2424MHz . I suspect there are even less stations
able to Rx on the 2424MHz segment compared with the 2300-2302 segment.
Hope to work a few next weekend.
Hello to all friends EME enthusiastics
Due to some troubles with bank codes and web site designer, booking can be
only since a few days .
Were sincerely sorry.
In case of any difficulty please send an email to Corine at :
So we decide to extend registration delay till May 30th !
About papers we can wait also till May 30th but we need absolutely
from all contributors :
- Title of the presentation
- approximate length of the presentation (between 30 and 60mn max if
possible but tell us if you need more time) )
Special gifts and discounts will be offered to all foreign contributors
At today we received some very interesting papers about :
- radiowave and microwave space propagagation (Hervé Sizun)
- Moon electrical and physical properties ( TH. Encrenaz / Paris
- 24GHz 15 W SSPA design (F5BQP)
- 77 GHz EME tests (W5LUA/RW3BP)
- Dishes and feed systems designs (JP Blot/JP Daniel Microwave ingeeners)
- Ionospheric Interaction with EME signals (IK1UWL)
- CAMRAS PI9CAM new start (PA3FXB)
- Coherent Digital Mode for EME (DJ5HG)
- Optimized Small Station EME at 432 and above (K1JT)
- Radio sources usefull datas (F5SE)
- Feed Horn Analysis for Parabolic Dish) : W1GHZ
- Space Telecomm History (F6GBM)
- EME history (F2CT)
- A special NF contest will be organised per band on VLNA , homebrew or
- 3 professionnal tests equipments will be available for gain, NF , RL ,
power measurments operated by high level
Ingeeners and technicians.
- We prepare a registration special contest paper for those interested
- Finally, 2 special call signs will be used between august 20th and august
28th for EME demos qso
- TM8PB for JT modes
- TM16EME for SSB/CW
Please tell to your spouse that a very nice and interesting partner programm
is organised in order to discover the sea side
and the county around Pleumeur-Bodou.
>From April 4th till April 7th we will use TM8PB special call for 5,7 , 10
and 24 GHz tests.
We will be also qrv during EME REF-Dubus Contest
We hope you will enjoy EME 2014.
Kind regards to all of you
73 Guy F2CT
"always further outdistances , always higher in frequency !"
06 08 17 40 82